Welcome to Camp YTT (Swerdlov Summer Program) 2022-5782 Registration
. Baruch Hashem, we are pleased to open Registration for Camp YTT – Swerdlov Summer Program – 2022-5782.
Tuesday, July 12th (Tammuz 13)
– Tuesday, August 16 (Av 19) 2022
After a lot of deliberations and searches, we are IYH planning to go to Prague, instead of Ukraine.
We know that NOTHING can replace the kedusha that we felt at the kvorim in the Ukraine, but Prague has Chabad connection, Jewish history, a beautiful city, and we will do our best to bring out Chssidishe varimkeit.
We are very excited about this!!!!
As of March 1st 2022, Israel is also open to unvaccinated tourists!!
Cost of the summer program is $4950 plus airfare and $200 registration fee. Additional costs will be travel/medical insurance, Covid tests and counselor tips.
To register click here.
Last few spaces available
Please pay the $200 registration fee with the (add to cart) link below. Registration will NOT be complete without this step. This fee is not refundable, If you are not accepted, $100 will be refunded. You can also use Zelle/Chase Quick pay/PayPal (friends and family) using email@example.com.
- Please note that acceptance is not based on first minute, first served. All applications that come in this week, will receive the same review.
- Acceptance letters will be sent out in the beginning of March.
- We recommend you check with your local UJA-Federation for scholarship opportunities. Most have grants available specifically for youth programs in Israel.
- If you’re a New York-area high school student you can apply for a grant from the UJA. A limited number of scholarships of at least $1,000 are available. Click here to apply (Application deadline is April 1, 2022)
For an article on previous years camp, click here.
For questions and more information please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.